During the tour we entered a cold climate to a hot jungle. This route shows many typical jungle vegetation where tourists will be immersed in a world of adventure and will see different natural attractions.
We have professional guides, who are well trained, experienced and speak English fluently. For us it is important to share with you all the knowledge we possess about the history of the great Inca´s, their magnificent culture and the secrets of the jungle. We are proud of our heritage and wish to show you something unique and unforgettable, with the goal to change your view on the Peru´s present and history.
Your safety is our priority. For the biking we offer full body protection, during the hiking you will be clearly instructed where to go and where not and the extra optional activities will only be done by highly skilled guides. We sincerely hope that you´ll give us the chance to share this great experience with us.
- transport from Cusco to Abra Malaga
- professional bilingual guide
- bike with front suspension, gloves and helmet
- 3 Breafast. 3 Dinners, 3 Lunch
- accommodation in hostels 2Nigth
- First Night, Family Home
- entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- train to Ollantaytambo and bus to Cusco
- breakfast day 1
- final lunch/dinner in Aguas Calientes (buy some snacks on day 4 in AC for the trip back to Cusco!)
- bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (optional US$12 each way)
- Huayna Picchu (US$12.00) or Machu Picchu Mountain (US$10.00) – if you want it ask about availability and pay at time of booking!