PUERTO MALDONADO 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
Puerto Maldonado is a city in southeastern Peru in the Amazon rainforest 55 kilometres (34 mi) west of the Bolivian border; located at the confluence of the Tambopata and Madre de Dios rivers, the latter of which joins the Madeira River as a tributary of the Amazon. It is the capital of the Madre de Dios Region.
First day 1
- Pick up from the terminal and / or airport, Transfer to Amazonian Eco-Tours
- Botanic Walk.
- Zip line Tiroleza.
- Canopy walk way.
- Night walk
- Night camp.
- Accommodation in bungalows.
Second day 2
- Puerto Madonado A wake-up call at 4.15 am will let you know that we are going to visit the incredible Collpa of the parrots, which approx. lasts 2 hours. Then, after having a delicious breakfast, we will have a very entertaining day visiting the famous Lake Sandoval which is inside the famous Tambopata National Reserve. We will take our lunch (lunch box) an Amazonian food, which we will taste on the banks of the majestic Lake, after a previous rest we can walk in rowboats, you will have the opportunity to row in this endless and mysterious Spring in the middle of the jungle.
- Return to Puerto Maldonado at approximately 5.00 pm. In the afternoon, which will conclude our services.ado.
- 1 night accommodation based on double and / or triple rooms.
- Transfers Airport – Lodge – Airport and / or hotel in Puerto Maldonado.
- All land and water transport according to the itinerary.
- All excursions with official bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
- Meals specified in the itinerary, vegetarian options (advise in advance).
- Check-out on the last day ends at 6.00 p.m.